Ok, so he's the next Batman...
That's not really my concern. He's got the acting chops to do it and I'm sure when they go to work on his physique and his knowledge of all things Batman, he'll be ready. No, I don't want to hear about Daredevil or any other bad movie he's ever done—if we thought like that, most great movies wouldn't get made for fear of what any actor did once upon a time.
So let's look at my concerns for this movie.
- Genius-level intellect: speaks a dozen or more languages, holds degrees in a variety of fields and disciplines
- Peak physical (Olympic/Professional level) conditioning: Requires 2-4hrs sleep
- Master martial artist: 127 styles of martial arts including Muay Thai, Escrima, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Savate, Yawyan, Taekwondo, Judo, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Kendo, Fencing, Kenjitsu, Kali, Bojutsu, Francombat, Boxing, Kickboxing, Hapkido, Wing Chun, Parkour, Shorin Ryu, Silat, Chin Na, Hokuto Shinken, Kyudo, Aikido, Varma Adi, Jeet Kune Do, Shaolin, Ba Gua, Hung Gar, Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Kenpo, and Karate
- Master detective: + or - Sherlock Holmes; equipped with the Bat Cave's infamous Bat Computer, which is linked into everything
- Master escapologist
- Master strategist
- Master tactician
- Master marksman
- Highly proficient with almost any high-tech (Secret Gov/Private Wayne Tec/Alien) equipment, weapons, armors, gadgets, programs, systems, etc.
- Master of stealth
- Exceptional pilot and driver
- Master of disguise and interrogation: his presence and ability to intimidate are second to none
- His willpower is only superseded by Hal Jordan's
- Access to vast, nearly unquantifiable wealth spread over the global economy.
- Photographic memory
If we don't get it, what's the point? What's his purpose?