So glad it's back!!!!!!!
I hope the newbies can keep up with the Vets—I'll be honest, I'm not sure all the Vets should be there.
Anyway, just watched the first episode today.
Here's the run-down in no particular order:
1) Adolfo B. Rivera got lucky with his dwarf pig-man. You can tell he's only going to push harder.
2) It wasn't a good day for Ogers...too bad too.
4) Both Pixies were well done.
5) Though I liked the Vets team concept—yep, often choose the team with the Dark Fantasy Theme, go figure—I hated the fingers on the back of Laura Tyler's Witch, which was otherwise very good. And yes, maybe it looked cool (to some) or was kinda a new/cool idea; to me, if it doesn't make sense, if its real purpose is clear outside visuals, I don't care for it.
6) Finally, Steve Tolin: got to learn to take the heat and keep moving.
That's it for now,
Enjoy the new season of Face OFF!!!!