GENESIS: Bk1 of The Kingdom Come Series Reviews

GENESIS: Book One of The Kingdom Come Series (All Reviews)

 Ok, Now they're all in one place: Amazon, B&N and Goodreads :) Amazon Customer September 29, 2016 5/5 A great read wit...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Duchess Milena Sedi

Another Art update.
It's late. I know. I'm sorry.

Angela to me:

"Here's another round of rough concept sketches for you!  This time tackling Lady Sedi's basic look. I went with a sort of shawl-style cloak that would still show off the rest of her outfit, which is a dress over trousers.  It's rather simple, since it seemed to me she'd favor a practical look."





Now this one is short and sweet given the experience Angela has with drawing women.

She nailed it.
To see what I'm talking about http://www.angelicshades.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment