GENESIS: Bk1 of The Kingdom Come Series Reviews

GENESIS: Book One of The Kingdom Come Series (All Reviews)

 Ok, Now they're all in one place: Amazon, B&N and Goodreads :) Amazon Customer September 29, 2016 5/5 A great read wit...

Monday, December 28, 2015

New Amazon Review

This was a great read from cover to cover,
December 15, 2015
  (Kindle Edition)
This was a great read from cover to cover. The depth of the world created by the Author left me feeling spellbound after the final chapter. In reading the story I found that I became caught up in the lives of the characters as well as in the imagery used to pull me into the world itself. I quite literally felt like I was inside their world, seeing everything as they saw it. I enjoyed the multiple characters POVs because it allowed me to see even deeper into the world created by Garrett. I will be looking forward to more installments in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment