Trying to bust out alot of Blogging today. I'm so bad at it. I'll talk about this stuff all day with my friends or make quick posts on twitter @wadejgarret but I never take the time to write it out. So here it goes. FACEOFF on Syfy is back and you can watch all the episodes every Tuesday. I'm not going to go back and catch everyone up, the show deserves a full look back by fans. However, I'll say this much.
1) I'M SO GLAD MATT is gone. If you don't know who Matt is, don't feel bad. He's the guy always wearing the scarf, which I guess is a look...Anyway, if I remember correctly, I don't think he was ever on a Final Challenge where he wasn't on bottom looks or skated by on the efforts of others or because someone else happened to be worse that day. Also, I think a few people got booted off when they were teammates? Someone will have to double check that.
2) Cat, who in this pic is wearing the white see-through, has talent, but tends to throw people under the bus at the first sign of trouble. Though not when issues could be fixed—no backbone for that—but instead either to the camera or on the stage at the end of the show.
3) George, wearing the blue button-down, is great. I wonder how his wrist/hand is holding up. Also, oddly enough, he looks like an old buddy of mine...he's not, just weird coincidence.
4) Tyler, in the light teal button-down and Niko, black blazer, purple button-down, are both very strong. If they don't *&^%up they could be around for awhile.
5) Rashaad, highlights in his hair (which at first made me laugh, but now, if we were friends, I'd let it pass—guy thing—cause he's cool and very talented) and Daran, always with the paper-boy hat, are the two best. Not sure who will win or if they'll force some kinda self-inflicted wound before it's all said and done. I'm leaning more to Rashaad.
6) Chole, the tattooed red-head, is very talented, but has made some bad choices which have cost her along the way. She was orig my favorite to win. We'll see.
Everyone else who is left kinda falls in the middle: Talented, but they've not really caught my eye for one reason or another.
1) Why don't they all have Twitter?
2) Ummm, I just realized I noted who everyone was by their clothes or style...HOW the HELL did that happen!? Oh well, it's funny, so I'm leaving it.